Hi Brent:

I ask if it is reasonable to propose that a theory of everything must be
able to list ALL the aspects of the local physics for each one of a complete
catalog of universes?

Suppose ours is just number 9,876,869,345 in the catalog.  Would we ever
complete such a project within the "observers present"  lifetime of our
universe?

My current belief is that Comp is a broad brush description of a subset of
universes within my own model.  If Bruno thinks his approach is more precise
than that I do not have a problem with that.

My model appears to answer my questions about the basis of dynamics within
the everything and a response as to what "observers" observe.

Perhaps this sort of level is all we can expect, but it is, I believe,
necessary to police the results so that most individuals can eventually
"sign on" some day.  For example we sure need in my opinion a substantially
increased level of comprehension of economics which is actually a result of
any local physics.  I can't accomplish this re most of Bruno's work since I
am definitely not "adequate" in the relevant logic disciplines.

Hal Ruhl