Hello Everythinglisters,

First post here, and seems fun to get lost reading the discussions from
time to time, so here somebody contributing with a more musical tendency.

It's funny how this game keeps cropping up where people want to do stuff
like: 1 + 1 = 11

If people are sincere about pulling whatever sums they feel like with
personal justification, then we might as well say 1 + 1 = 0, with a kind of
zen logic, where everything = nothing as a fancy justification. And anybody
still willing to assert this could post their bank account details and pin
numbers and be freed from arithmetic dictatorship by having their account
cleaned out by other everything listers that DO believe in sums, successors
etc. as 0 = whatever they want, and the sum of their balance doesn't really
matter, as it's only some personal belief shared by a few control freaks.

Guitar and composition imho, have arithmetic overlap, albeit in a less than
total sense, which is why I won't have to post my details here :)

Looking forward to contributing from time to time.