On 6/28/2012 12:46 PM, John Mikes wrote:
Brent:
I am the 3rd kind of the two: think not in binary, just in plain peasant logic, when 1 and 1 make 11, nothing more.
So Bruno's "absolute truth" may have even more relatives.
John

Or less facetiously, (The father of Kirsten)+(The father of Gennifer)=(One, me) and (one raindrop)+(one raindrop)=(one raindrop). So whether successor(x)=(x+1) depends on the applicability of arithmetic to your model.