On 7/14/2012 4:52 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:

On 14 Jul 2012, at 07:48, Alberto G. Corona wrote:

Stephen,

I took a look at the book of Jon Barwise and it seems very interesting. This use of category theory with information seems promising. I´m interested in both: how the living beings transmit and use information to achieve homeostasis (maintain internal entrophy). And it seems that the mind use category theory to systematize and navigate this information: http://www.ploscompbiol.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pcbi.1000858

Not to bad summary of category theory. A bit superficial on cognition, though, imo.

Bruno

    I agree!

--
Onward!