It is too academic trough. But the idea can be expressed in simpler ways.
This is an interview ith  the author: ( In english at the middle of the
article).

http://ilevolucionista.blogspot.com.es/2011/06/el-don-de-la-sistematicidad-entrevista.html

I think that this may be the better match between categories of math and
categories of philosopy and psichology. (and it may give certain support
for a Tomistic philosophy of the existence of essences and reasoning by
analogy) So this is appropritate for the starting topic of this discussion:

from the wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analogy

Steven Phillips and William H. Wilson
[18]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analogy#cite_note-17>
[19] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analogy#cite_note-18> uses category
theory <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category_theory> to mathematically
demonstrate how the analogical reasoning in the human mind, that is free of
the spurious inferences that plague conventional artificial intelligence
models, (called
systematicity<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Systematicity&action=edit&redlink=1>),
could arise naturally from the use of relationships between the internal
arrows that keep the internal structures of the categories rather than the
mere relationships between the objects. (called "representational states").
Thus, the mind may use analogies between domains whose internal structures
fit according with a natural
transformation<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_transformation>
and
reject those that don´t.