On 7/12/2012 4:04 PM, Alberto G. Corona wrote:
We each one are free riders because we are selfish collaborators. A twist on selfish collaboration is the self deception: our memory is unconsciously distorted to support our case. we thinkl that we deserve more than the fair share etc.

"Free rider" doesn't mean just a selfish collaborator. A free rider is one who benefits from the enforcement of social norms, but doesn't contribute to their enforcement.