From: Richard Ruquist
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-08-22, 07:06:07
Subject: Re: NewsFlash: Monadic weather today will be cloudy with a chance
ofthunderstorms

Roger, " monads are by definition nonlocal?" does not mean that " space does
not exist". Your logic is faulty.
Richard?

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 5:31 AM, Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:

Hi benjayk
?
In monadic theory,?ince space does not exist, monads are by definition
nonlocal, thus all minds in a sense are one
and can commune with one another as well as with God (the mind behind the
supreme monad).
?
The clarity of intercommunication will of course depend, of course, on the
sensitivity of the monads, their intelligence,
and how "near" (resonant) their partners are, as well as other factors?uch as
whether or not its
a clear?onadic weather day.
?
?