Dear Roger,

You are being inconsistent to the very definition of a monad. They do not have an "outside" that could ever been seen from a point of view and thus to think of them as if they do, such as the concept of a space full of them (which implies mutual displacement) if to think of them as atoms that are exclusively "outside view" defined. Within the Monadology all concepts that imply an "outside view" are strictly defined in terms of appearances from the inside.