Dear Roger,

A lot of people have a very hard time comprehending abstract ideas, they
are stuck thinking of them as physical things. A small minority of
people are stuck thinking of concepts as purely mental. It is necessary
to consider both of these points of view and be able to understand the
difference between them. The best analogy of the relation between them
is the inside and outside views of a volume filled with hollow
spheres.Waht happens if the spheres are actually Klein Bottles?

Onward!

Stephen

~ Francis Bacon