From: Alberto G. Corona
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-08-29, 08:44:19
Subject: Re: No Chinese Room Necessary

the subject  is preceived as singular because it has memory. It has memory
because it is intelligent and social. thereforre it is moral. therefore it
needs memory to give and take account of its debts and merits with others.

This singularity is by definition because no other lived the same life of
ourselves. But up to a point it is not essential. We can be made accustomed to
other ourselves.  Most twins consider each other another self. We  could come
to consider normal to say hello to our recently created clones. Although this
probably will never happen.