From: Alberto G. Corona
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-08-29, 11:54:29
Subject: Re: No Chinese Room Necessary

Not only to lie. In order  to commerce and in general to interact, we need to
know what to expect from whom. and the other need to know what the others
expect form me. So I have to reflect on myself in order to act in the
enviromnent of the moral and material expectations that others have about me.
This is the origin of reflective individuality, that is moral from the
beginning..