On 8/30/2012 2:24 PM, Alberto G. Corona wrote:
I´m reading pratt theory and I remembered the CTMU, from Cristopher Langan , the mand with higuest CI measured so far, which present a theory of everything which includes the mind:

http://www.ctmu.net/

Anyone had notice previously about it?. I read it time ago and at least it is interesting.
Hi Alberto,

    Oh my!

"...SCSPL reality embodies a dual-aspect monism..."

Sound familiar? Nice to see that many others are independently discovering the same idea.

--
Onward!

Stephen