On 8/30/2012 6:12 PM, Stephen P. King wrote:
On 8/30/2012 2:24 PM, Alberto G. Corona wrote:
I´m reading pratt theory and I remembered the CTMU, from Cristopher Langan , the mand with higuest CI measured so far, which present a theory of everything which includes the mind:

http://www.ctmu.net/

Anyone had notice previously about it?. I read it time ago and at least it is interesting.
Hi Alberto,

    Oh my!

"...SCSPL reality embodies a dual-aspect monism..."

Sound familiar? Nice to see that many others are independently discovering the same idea.

Hi Alberto,

One small point about CTMU. Chris Lagan seems to miss the point that understanding (at least at the human level) requires Boolean representability (i.e. capable of being represented in terms of alist of yes/no type questions). The idea that a mind could "perfectly understand[model] every aspect and detail of reality" would be an exact endomorphism of Reality.

--
Onward!

Stephen