From: Bruno Marchal
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-08-31, 05:59:49
Subject: Re: Hating the rich

On 31 Aug 2012, at 10:45, Roger Clough wrote:

Hating the rich is the new racism.

No, as rich exists in all classes, and in all societies.

Hating the rich is either the very old jealousy, or sometimes the natural hate
of bandits when the rich have become rich through lies and stealing, or when
they use their fortune to get richer by dishonest means (like with prohibition,
whose benefits in mostly reinjected in corrupting government to continue
prohibition).

Bruno

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
8/31/2012