On Monday, September 3, 2012 8:11:54 AM UTC-4, rclough wrote:

>  Hi Craig Weinberg
>
> It's OK as far as the left goes to hate the rich.
> To them, nothing the left does is ever wrong.

Is there any ideology in which the members think that what they do is
wrong? You can criticize the left about a lot of things, but that it might
be blind to its own faults isn't really one of them. If anything, the left
is does all of the hand-wringing while the right seems to capitalize on its
ability to forget its failures and rationalize the successes of its
opponents.

Craig