Hi Richard,

If Fundamentalist where setting federal policy then I would be in your camp. They do not, therefore the entire issue is suspicious. Why is a particular group being picked out for derision? This is the first step of Alinski's methodology <http://www.learn-usa.com/transformation_process/roa018.htm> to steer a population at the whim of a select few. Mass psychology is very interesting!