From: Craig Weinberg
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-09-04, 14:58:37
Subject: Re: Re: monads as numbers

Hi Roger,

Not sure what you are getting at. We can't see any usefulness for eating
chocolate until the bar is gone, but we still do it.

On Tuesday, September 4, 2012 7:56:45 AM UTC-4, rclough wrote:
Hi Craig Weinberg

I can't see any usefulness for a computer or calculator
where the same number is recalculated over and over.
Think of a Turing tape running through a processor.

Roger Clough, rcl...@verizon.net
9/4/2012
so that everything could function."