This is why I reject comp, because it cannot access feelings or qualities,
whereas feelings can and do access arithmetic (even directly as rhythm,
music, some forms of visual art, etc).

Because we know about feelings, we can project that knowledge on top of
arithmetic ideas and conceive of 'numbers which are fundamentally unlike
numbers' which metaphorically can remind of us the contrast between logic
and feeling. There are some interesting ways to use that and explore
concepts like imaginary numbers with that in mind which I do think can
yield worthwhile results when we unpack them and reapply them as metaphors
for subjectivity.

The problem is that arithmetic is the opposite of feeling. Machines are the
opposite of living beings. Subjective numbers then are like a "Moon that
treats the Sun like a Moon'.

Craig