On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 1:38 PM, Craig Weinberg <whatsons...@gmail.com>wrote:

> This is the symbol grounding problem pointed out by Searle's Chinese Room

I've said it before I'll say it again,  Searle's Chinese Room is the single
stupidest thought experiment ever devised by the mind of man. Of course
even the best of us can have a brain fart from time to time, but Searle
baked this turd pie decades ago and apparently he still thinks its quite
clever, and thus I can only conclude that John Searle is as dumb as his
room.

  John K Clark