But mind can agree also in things that are not phisical. and these things
are much more important for life. Almost all the higuer concepts that we
manage in daily life are non material. We are now talking about existence
and truth for example, that upto my knowledge are not material. These non
phisical things have a rationale behind , that is evolutionary and
historical, and innate and obey their own laws. and we have internal innate
knowledge  and we have innate ablitities to deal with them, as every
culture has known upto now.

Not only that. If our minds were not similar, that is, if the conceptual
and sensory architecture of our minds where not equal, There would be no
possible agreement neither communication about the physical reality. We
would not even agree about the meaning of objects of current life. Take for
example the olfactory world of the dogs. Try to communicate with chinkens
or with dolphins by the way. If we would not be visual driven primates, and
we were dogs, the picture of the phisical reality would be chemical.

With architecture of the mind I don not mean architecture of the brain. One
thing is the harware and other the software.

--
Alberto.