All of it ultimately has to be grounded in ordinary conscious experience.
Otherwise we have an infinite regress of invisible homunculi translating
crystalline manifolds in compactified space into ordinary experiences. At
what point does it become necessary for vibrating topological constructs to
imagine that they are something other than what they are, and to feel and
see rather than merely be informed of relevant data?

I am confident that ultimately there can be no reduction of awareness at
all. Awareness can assume mathematical forms or physical substance, but
neither of those can possibly generate even a single experience on their

To post to this group, send email to