On 03 Nov 2012, at 12:24, Stephen P. King wrote:

On 11/3/2012 5:39 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
I don't consider truth as an object. The numbers can be considered as the (only) object. truth concerns only the propositions about those objects and the derivative notions.

OK, then how is it that you seem to imply that truth is independent of 1p, i.e. that it is a valuation internal to experience?

Explain me why how you think that the content of the primeness of 43 depends on experience, and of whom.