On 05 Nov 2012, at 04:07, meekerdb wrote:

On 11/4/2012 11:44 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:

No one has ever pretend it is paradoxical or contradictory about that. But with the definition of 1p, it shows that something is indeterminate.

It shows that the referent of "you" is uncertain -

yes. It is the 1-indterminacy , in Heslinki, of my future possible experience, in W or in M, but not in both of them.

which is John's complaint about pronouns. So which 1p is indeterminate.

The "you" in Helsinki, before pushing on the annihilation/scan button, and concerning the future experience, which can only be "Oh I am in W" , or "Oh I am in M", but not both.