Hi Roger,

If you want to read him that trivially, go ahead. The constant, eternal
revaluation of all values. This is just implied by asking "what's going
on?".

And yes, this is gently consistent with never ending platonic questioning +
a popper style negation, even humor, on his own statements, that they are
wrong, that they not be overly concretized. Nietzsche never "taught his own
ideas", although he was active academically very early.

If you'd open a single page, you'd see how conflicted he was about the
transmission of fruits of introspection. But I wouldn't want to offend you
with any of that, or that I think he anticipated the computer + its
consequences more than once, as you already have made up your mind in a
rather discriminatory fashion without reading the man/machine in his native
language, so...

I am not merely a platonist: also guitar cowboy and dance and jam in every
realm I can and keep my platonism in check with my sense of groove and
swing +  good steak, now and then. I have a taste for the Dionysian joys,
for colors, and richness, variety as much as I love Platonia.

But Platonia, in this abstract technical sense you imply, is pretty joyless
and dull. Nietzsche is good antidote for that. On Kant he mused once: "What
kind of a soul must build such an unassailable fortress of thought? What is
it distracting itself from, building these labyrinths of descriptive power
for a group of disciples it will never admit to itself, that it vainly
wants to have? For why else build such fortresses?"

For these reason I'd suggest for you to not read him, especially not in
German. Right on with "garbage he taught", would be the first thing he'd
admit and laugh.

PGC