On 11/7/2012 11:44 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Cowboy,

Without meaning to make any judgement, or mean any insult,
sociologically Nietzsche is representative of the far left.
Those people used to puzzle me (I am a conservative) since
they were essentially hostile to all authority, which of
course includes the establishment: religion, patriotism,
the military, marriage, the family, the rich, capitalism,
morality, the paintings of Norman Rockwell, and so forth.
Being a conservative, I hold the opposite views.

But these people are necessary if change is ever to be made.
Nothing would change if we conservatives were always
in power.
Hear Hear!

--
Onward!