On 12/5/2012 1:01 PM, Richard Ruquist wrote:
L's monads have perception.
They sense the entire universe.

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 12:45 PM, Roger Clough<rclo...@verizon.net>  wrote:
>Hi Stephen P. King
>

>God isn't artificially inserted into L's metaphysics,
>it's a necessary part, because everything else (the monads)
>afre blind and passive. Just as necessary as the One is to Plato's
>metaphysics.

Hi Richard,

Yes, the monads have an entire universe as its perception. What distinguishes monads from each other is their 'point of view' of a universe. One has to consider the idea of closure for a monad, my conjecture is that the content of perception of a monad must be representable as an complete atomic Boolean algebra <http://ncatlab.org/nlab/show/complete+Boolean+algebra>.

--
Onward!

Stephen