On 12/5/2012 8:17 PM, Richard Ruquist wrote:
I thought we had already agreed that the string monads formed a Stone
space in which the monads were totally distinctive.and therefore
disconnected. It then becomes a Boolean algebra but at a vastly
smaller scale than the atomic scale.
Dear Richard,

There is a key difference: Strings require a background space to be embedded in, Monads do not. A Stone space does not have an embedding space, but it does have a set complement.

--
Onward!

Stephen