On 12/9/2012 9:03 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
Hmm....

With CTM it is simple, if our knowledge augment linearly, our ignorance augments non computably. The more we know, the more we can intuit how much we don't know, making us wiser (with some luck). We can jump from big picture to big picture, but we cannot ever be sure, and there is an infinity of surprises awaiting for us.

The enemy is not ignorance, it the fake knowledge, the hiding of ignorance, I would say.

Dear Bruno,

    Sure! I don't see a necessary disagreement in our view here.

--
Onward!

Stephen