On 09 Dec 2012, at 22:10, John Mikes wrote:

OOps#2: I would have to be a super-Gauss to explain the 12/17ary system. The last time I really studied math-rules was in 1948, preparing for my Ph.D. exam, - since then I only forget.

12/17 is surely a value, hopefully applicable in erecting a math- system, like with "2" the binary, or with "10" the decimal. The rest is application
(ha ha). Ask the super-duper universal computer of yours.

He is still very dumb, you know. He has not some much practice in real life. I am already happy he can understand cut, copy, and send, unlike some participants :)

Sorry for erring into such un-serious and un-scientific corners.

It was fun, no problem. It would still be interesting to see if your 12/17 ary system makes your numbers verify my axioms:

x + 0 = x
x + (y + 1) = (x + y) + 1

 x *0 = 0
 x*(y + 1) = x*y + x

If that is the case, we can use your numbers, and it will change noting in the "TOE", we will get the same consciousness and the same physics.

Have a good Christmas time

Happy Christmas to you too John.