Hi Friends.

Im my opinion, mathematical truth becomes a result of the antrophic
principle if we accept that life is a process of algorithmical discovery of
a description of the reality where the  body is, so that this description
can be incorporated and used for survival.  This discovery demand
computational resources and time, and these are the constrains that make a
reality discoverable, that is, apt for life or not.
The unifying algorithm is natural selection, from which each individual
living being takes part.

Everithing can be described mathematically, including anything absurd or
random, The problems is that the description in this case is as complex as
the thing being described.

What mathematical truth, that is the  mathematical properties of
interesting mathematical structures brings to a universe based on them, is
a low Kolmogorov complexity, that is, the algorithms involved in the
description of the world will be relatively simple and will be reusable,
because the structures repeat themselves at different layers of the
mathematical reality.  This is if fact a requirement for a discoverable
universe from inside,  that is, it is an anthropic requirement.