On 12/17/2012 5:36 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
How about this: Everyone gets their taxes cut in half, and then double that half is collected in addition but only by those whose total incomes increased and to the proportion that they increased from the previous year. Seems fair to me.

How about this: We go back in history and look at all public policy and pick out the ones that can be proven to increase both the pool of available jobs and tax revenue to implement. Can we stop tinkering blindly with peoples lives? Look at what worked for cities and states and what failed.

    Have you seen Detroit lately! Don't do that kinda shit!

--
Onward!

Stephen