Hi Richard Ruquist

>From what you say, also interesting is that democrats--those folks
who hate the rich--have made the rich richer.

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
12/25/2012

From: Richard Ruquist
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-12-24, 12:03:15
Subject: Re: Re: clearing up the confusion on the fairness index

Interesting Roger,

According to these charts the richest people have always increased their
wealth under democratic presidents whereas they have always decreased
wealth under republican presidents except for the first half of Reagan,
which seemed to be a continuation of their increased wealth under Carter.
But the usual republican wealth decrease kicked in during Reagan's 2nd term
and continued under Bush.
Same thing happened under Bush II. The increase was followed by an equal
2nd term decrease.

Conservatism, at least the republican brand, does not work for the very
wealthy.
Richard

Richard