From: meekerdb
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-12-17, 20:13:12
Subject: Re: clearing up the confusion on the fairness index

On 12/17/2012 1:41 PM, Roger Clough wrote:
But if the gini coefficient can actually change the growth rate, artificially
lowering
the gini coefficient by increased taxation of the rich (redistributing the
income)
hurts the growth rate, so we all get poorer.

A Reaganomics myth. It wasn't true in the 1950's and it isn't true now.
Where's your data.