The evolution of good and evil

There are two opposing forces in the universe, those which enhance
life, which we call Good, and those which diminish life, which we call Evil.

Thus it is not surprising that Mankind has two basic motivating feelings,
love, which strives to enhance life, being goodness, and fear, which
causes him to avoid enhancing or even diminishing life, being essentially evil.

Those who believe in God believe that he has placed these
two basic emotions in man so that we may fear and love God,
to fear doing evil as well as to love him and do good.

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
1/1/2013