On Tuesday, January 1, 2013 4:05:15 PM UTC-5, rclough wrote:

> The evolution of good and evil
>
> There are two opposing forces in the universe, those which enhance
> life, which we call Good, and those which diminish life, which we call
> Evil.

I can't really relate to cut and dried ideas of Good and Evil or enhancing
or diminishing of life. It seems completely disconnected from reality to
me. If it was that obvious, why wouldn't everyone just do the Good things
and avoid Evil things? Obviously our experiences have many layers and
qualities which change dynamically. Anything can be interpreted as
enhancing or diminishing life. Chemotherapy Good or Evil?