Hi Everythingsters,

When things get a little fringe, I want the best bang for my buck (time
reading/listening in this case). Here Sheldrake only delivers when held in
check by McKenna and Abraham, even if not stunning.

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:44 PM, Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:

>    1. Terence McKenna, Rupert *Sheldrake*, Ralph Abraham -
> Metamorphosis<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYOC_IFmWzE>
>
>    by loadedshaman <http://www.youtube.com/user/loadedshaman>•1 year
> ago•15,768
>
>    Terence McKenna, Rupert *Sheldrake*, Ralph Abraham - "Metamorphosis"
>    (1995)
>     2. [image: Thumbnail]1:05:49
>    <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MOzlSF0a8M>
>

> Otherwise, I find Sheldrake rather a sleeping pill. If we're gonna step
into areas of wild speculation, then I want the writer/speaker to go as far
as they can, instead of charting out curiosities as cracks in the sciences.

Thus I simply prefer McKenna as wild speculator, as he at least leaves a
trail for 1p to convince themselves of the trajectory of his speculation.
So 1p can do some things to verify to a certain extent the wild
propositions, and perhaps one day to lay things out more formally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgQfC4WRg-g

With Sheldrake, you're sort of just left with the speculation, and there's
no harness whatsoever, which is why I fall asleep so quickly.
PGC