On 1/6/2013 5:24 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi meekerdb

I'm sorry that Christ does not measure up to your liberal standards.

I should have thought maintaining love and respect for one's family would be a conservative "family value".

10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send
peace, but a sword.
10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the
daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he
that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.