On 1/4/2013 3:18 AM, meekerdb wrote:
On 1/3/2013 11:58 PM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi meekerb,

Heaven is not part of contingent creation, so your statement
that there is no heaven is illogical or irrelevant.

It was an inference from your statement, "This is because things can't be good everywhere at the same time." After the second coming and we're all in heaven or hell aren't things supposed to good everywhere. The virtuous are comfortably enjoying the torments of the damned.

Brent

Dear Brent,

I have no idea what religion you might be referring to that has such notions other than a poorly draw cartoon of a straw man !

--
Onward!

Stephen