On 03 Jan 2013, at 19:26, Richard Ruquist wrote:

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

On 02 Jan 2013, at 20:31, meekerdb wrote:

On 1/2/2013 5:21 AM, Roger Clough wrote:

Leibniz's view, in his theodicy , which I hold to also, is that
the world down here, that God created, is necessarily imperfect,
so, as they say "crap happens". This is because things can't be good
everywhere at the same time.

So there is no heaven.

There might be a heaven, but the price is that there might be a hell too,
and a complex Mandelbrot like boundary between.

Bruno

Looking at the plight of the average person on earth, I conclude that
hell is on earth. Therefore by your thinking there might just be a
heaven.
Richard

OK.