On 1/6/2013 5:30 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi meekerdb
Materialists can't consistently accept inextended structures and
functions such as quantum fields--or if they do, they aren't materialists.

So no physicists since Schrodinger are materialists. So materialism can't very well be "scientific dogma" as you keep asserting.

Brent

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net] <mailto:rclo...@verizon.net]>
1/6/2013

    *From:* meekerdb <mailto:meeke...@verizon.net>
    *Receiver:* everything-list <mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com>
    *Time:* 2013-01-05, 15:37:09
    *Subject:* Re: Is Sheldrake credible ? I personally think so.

    On 1/5/2013 6:26 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
    Hi Richard Ruquist

    Empirical data, to my way of thinking, trumps scientific dogma
    (such as materialism) any day.

    It's rather funny that you keep assailing scienctists as being dogmatic
materialists
    and yet you think their world picture: curved metric space, quantum fields,
    schrodinger wave functions,... is all immaterial.

    Brent

No virus found in this message.