On 1/6/2013 11:37 AM, Stephen P. King wrote:
On 1/6/2013 2:17 PM, meekerdb wrote:
So no physicists since Schrodinger are materialists. So materialism can't very well be "scientific dogma" as you keep asserting.

Brent
Hi Brent,

I think that you are taking as evidence the lack of overt statements as evidence. Any person that is marxist, for example, is a materialist, by definition...

So how many physicists are marxists in the philosophical sense.  I don't know
even one.