On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 12:37:47 PM UTC-5, Brent wrote:

>  On 1/8/2013 6:36 AM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
>

> On Saturday, January 5, 2013 8:47:14 PM UTC-5, Brent wrote:
>>
>>  On 1/5/2013 5:39 PM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
>>
>> The easy problem is harder than the hard problem in the sense that it is
>> the long way around.
>>

>> No, it's harder because you can tell when you've failed.
>>
>> Brent
>>

> It's not hard for me to tell at all. If you understand how and why
> experience exists, then you have succeeded.
>

> And you do because you've put a label on it, "sense".  You're right, that
> is easy.

Because I understand that the universe can only be experience. Without
experience, there is no universe unless you arbitrarily take naive
mechanism on faith. Nothing which is experienced within the universe can
account for experience itself, and nothing can be imagined. To the
contrary, that we see through our own eyes, hear through our own ears,
think with our own minds is the only thing that cannot be denied or
explained.

Saying that experience is sense is my way of implying that it is not human
consciousness what the universe is, but rather there are many different
qualities of perception and participation enfolded and juxtaposed
throughout and that there isn't anything that is not an aspect of sense.

Craig