On 13 Jan 2013, at 14:52, Richard Ruquist wrote:

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 7:48 AM, Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:
Romans 3:10 "As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one."

This statement could be broadened to include god and therefore account
for misery in this world.

Apparently God lied to Eve. He said that eating the fruit would kill her, but she only got the illumination ("I am naked"), and then live on earth.

Unless God calls "birth" what we call "death", and vice versa.

Hmm... I don't know. I am not sure we can judge God, nor even any creatures. We can only evaluate contract unbalance, and possible dangers, not moral values, or then just for ourselves.

(speculating a bit from comp and possible attempts to make sense of the bible).