From: Craig Weinberg
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-14, 11:51:03
Subject: Re: Re: Re: MWI as an ontological error, it should be TwoAspects
Theory

On Monday, January 14, 2013 7:06:57 AM UTC-5, rclough wrote:
Hi Craig Weinberg

Why not ? There are gravitational waves.

How do you know there are gravitational waves?

But earthquakes usually initiate waves
by the sudden release of potential energy.

Potential energy is conceptual. All that is happening is that there is a
feeling of tension as different geological
plates try to occupy the same position. Inertial bonds are broken in an orderly
pattern, which we think of as wavelike
because they remind us of other wavy motions. There is no wave. There is no
energy. There is an acoustic-kinetic experience in the context of a tangible
geological presence. Everything else is a posteriori analytical fiction.

Craig

[Roger Clough], [rcl...@verizon.net]
1/14/2013