On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 5:54 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> On 16 Jan 2013, at 17:23, Richard Ruquist wrote:

>>> How? And where does the Calabi-Yau CM come from?
>>

>> That is just simple string theory. You know that don't you?
>

> Sure. But where does the string comes from? Where does QM comes from. With
> comp we cannot point on any experiment in physics and say look. That's the
> UDA point. We can only search the explanation in our head, or better, in the
> head of the "universal" machine/number.

That is like asking, where does arithmetic come from.
We do not know where it came from,
but we are pretty sure that it is,
both arithmetic and dimensions and strings.
Richard

>>> It seems to me that perception is a  process (unlike consciousness,
>>> despite
>>> strong relation). As a "physical" process, it can't be simultaneous.
>>

>> Here i was making a pun with the perception of Liebniz's monads
>> who claim to be able to perceive the entire universe however with some
>> fuzziness. I could have well used the reflection of all the jewels in
>> Indras pearls or the 1/r mapping of the Calabi-Yau Compact manifolds.
>>
>> I agree that perception is a algorithmic process.
>>
>> We apparently disagree on how simultaneous the process can be.
>> I claim instant processing based on it being a frictionless BEC
>> where thoughts are instantaneous.
>

> But string theory is supposed to marry QM and relativity. I have no notion
> of "instantaneous" in that context.

Simultaneity is a conjecture based on the block universe which lacks time
plus undone string physics for 3D monad perception, the 2D is done,
and Buddhism.
Richard