On 15 Jan 2013, at 16:24, Richard Ruquist wrote:

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:53 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:
What do you mean by "quantum mind"?
keep in mind that with comp we cannot assume the quantum. It is has to be
derived from the "digital seen from inside".
And I am not sure we can choose the computations we are in, no more than
choosing our parents.

Bruno

If the arithmetic computations
do not predict/derive
quantum mechanics,
they are not pertinent.

You are right.
But UDA shows that if comp is correct, and QM is correct, then the second has to be a mathematical consequence of the first.

So, let us derive the physics from comp, and then we can compare with nature. If nature refutes comp, then we have learned something, but up to now, thanks to QM, the two physics fits well.

Bruno

The antropic principle of computations.
Richard