On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 2:28 PM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> Study the field, please.

I could study anthropology or I could study literature or I could study
history but I can't study theology because there is nothing there to study.
There is no field of inquiry called "theology", there is only glop.

> In the greek sense you are a believer in God,

As I said before many people, such as yourself, are willing to abandon the
idea of God but not the word"God".

> and even close to Aristotle theology, once you believe in the existence
> of primary matter,

I once asked you if they study primary matter at CERN and you emphatically
said no, so I conclude that whatever "primary matter" is it's a colossal
bore.

> you are also more christian than the pope as you want God be defined by
> the current common religion,

As I said before many people, such as yourself, are willing to abandon the
idea of God but not the word"God".

> Yes, all creature believe in "God"

 As I said before many people, such as yourself. are willing to abandon the
idea of God but not the word"God"

   John K Clark