Brent:
in my (learned) English I equate "lobbying" with "bribing" - it is by no
means a 'petitioning'. You can step up the law enforcement against
lawmakers etc. being BRIBED easily.
Unless, of course, if the enforcers get 'lobbied'<G>.
I always wonder, if someone has b$3-4 assets and m$5-10 in yearly income,
(that's a modest incredible ~0.2% return) why would it be so important to
fight for more? Power??
JM