On 16 Jan 2013, at 17:50, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi Bruno Marchal

1) My awareness is nonphysical (because internal) yet exists in time.

I agree that the most common conscious state (awareness) exists in relation with subjective time, but subjective time itself does not exist in physical time. Of course I assume comp throughout, I will not repeat this.

2) I suppose you're right about epistemological existence,
as long as nobody is thinking about those states.

I suppose that 1p would apply there, if we consider
thinking as internal perception of an idea.

"Thinking" is a fuzzy term. It can be associated with the whole handling of the information (deduction, inductive inference, imagination, and you might add or not perception, as long as you say so and remain coherent).

Bruno

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
1/16/2013