On 16 Jan 2013, at 13:24, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi Bruno Marchal

The senses convert the phenomenol space-time "world out there"

I don't grasp how something phenomenal can be "out there".

into nonphysical perceived entities which are stored
internally as memories.

A memory is experienced internally, so no space-time.

Space-time is also experienced internally. All experience are "internal".

Then one might say that 1p is the black box that converts
MY view of the physical into its corresponding
personal nonphysical state.

I am OK with this, but no need of a black post in comp. We need "just" to relate God-arithmetical-truth, and the machine beliefs. (Bp & p). That works!

Bruno

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
1/16/2013